"Drunk on You, High on Summertime"

Every once and awhile I get inspiration for a post from pictures I see irl or more frequently, the music I listen to. Recently, one of my posts was inspired by Gym Class Heroes' song, " The Fighter". Can you guess which post that was?

I don't listen to country often. In fact, it comes and goes in waves, but lately I find myself listening to it more and more these days. The result? A "country" themed post.

 Barn with hay? Check. Hot ride? Check. Hot girl? Check. Plaid with denim, and boots? Check and check. 

Thanks to the very talented, Jolene, for having the patience to pose with me (and for when I drove the car off the platform). I love collaborating with other bloggers because I find it so interesting to see the photos they take, it's a very different perspective. To see her pictures go check out her flickr too.

What I'm wearing

Hair: Exile- Jackson/Marone
Shirt: Chronokit- Check Black
Jeans: Razorblade Jacket - Jawbreaker Grunge Jeans
Shoes: GOS - Desert boots
Car: Pro street - Contender Hard top
Pose: Xpose -Pose 27





Comments

Popular Posts