Lady of the Lake





I am loving all these events and fairs at the mo.  Keeps a blogger busy and out of trouble!  Today is all about The Monochromatic Fair and I am loving the amazing styles and colours that the designers are bringing out for our buying pleasure.

My outfit today is a fine example of that.  This blue is stunning!  The dress, jewellery, nail polish and shoes are all from *Mon Cheri* and I couldn't wait to show them off.


The dress is the Empire Maxi and I am wearing it in the Cobalt colour with a white belt, but you also have the option of a brown or black belt if you wish.

The shoes are the Malesia Sandals in the Sea colour and these work well with your flat Slink feet.  Great casual sandals but so lovely.


I am also wearing this Saasha Necklace in Blue and these great Alma Bangles in Ocean and Silver.  I know these will get a lot of wearing as they can go with a variety of styles and will suit formal or casual wear.


The skin I am showing off today is from *Morphine and is also at The Monochromatic Fair.  It is called Juliana and I am wearing the Peach Skintone (Skye/Light).  The skin comes with Slink appliers for feet and hands which makes life simple.  My eyeshadow and lipstick are from *Morphine too and are also called Juliana.  I am wearing the Blue eyeshadow and the Natural Dark lip colour.

The poses in the first three photos are from Ilaya and are from the Mono Pack.  These can be found at TMF too and are great poses to have in your inventory.

The pose for the last photo is from the Handy Pack from Infiniti and these are from The 100 Block.  Great for showing off your new nails, jewellery or, as in my case, Slink hands.

Lastly my hair is from Tulip and is called Elena.  I picked this up at The Season's Story.


Comments

Popular Posts