Safari





The theme of the latest round of Collabor88 is Safari Chic and I have a couple of items to show you that grabbed my attention.

I managed to get into the sim after much perseverance and was glad to have a good look about.  I did have to leave to try on demos and then do the whole 'getting back in' thing all over again but it didn't take too long.


I managed to grab this great hair from Tableau Vivant called Panther and it is "Rowwwrrr!"  I bought the Summer Pack and it comes with a HUD to change the colour of the headband parts too.  Very cool


My romper suit is from Mutresse.  It is the Ebele Romper and you get 12 colours in the HUD which makes this a very versatile product.  You can even change the colour of individual parts such as the belt and leg tassles.  Such fun!


My boots are from my inventory but are favs of mine from Miel.  I love these Troupe Shoes even though they are slightly older.  Easy to colour change and fun to wear.

And the Elephant Poses (except for the one below) are from Magnifique (closed store).  I have been waiting to use this for ages!  Bonus.




Comments

Popular Posts