Cafe Style - POST ONE






So you know, there will be TWO posts today:  A fashion one and a furniture one.  This is the fashion one...

I think this outfit would be perfect for a delightful afternoon supping coffee with a friend followed by a shopping spree....ok, maybe that is just my perfect day.

To begin your shopping spree I would suggest heading over to District 5 where you can pick up this Kourtney top with belt and Khloe Skirt, both from Sassy!

Make sure you stop by WoW Skins while you are there and get this Becky skin.  I know I have blogged it before, but I just don't wanna take it off.


You can also grab the Joss Sandals from EMPORIUM (photo 3).  They come in a variety of great colours but you will need Slink High Feet for these.

Oh, and don't forget to add these poses to your shopping list.  They are from Ma Vie Poses and are from a pack called I S--t Rainbows.



Next on your journey wander to L'accessories - La Metallique Fair 2nd Anniversary and procure this Balls Necklace from 22769, which also comes in silver.  The bracelet is also from 22769 and is at the same event.  It is the Fishscale Bracelet and, like the necklace, comes in silver too.

Now it is time to grab this hair from [KoKoLoReS] and you will find that at the latest round of The Theme Park.  It is called Tousled and I am wearing a colour from the Blondes pack.


Right, now you are dressed and ready to go in search of coffee.  Now, where did I leave my handbag?


Comments

Popular Posts