Route 66






ADDITION:  My tribute to one of the funniest men!  "Route soixante six"


I am so getting my kicks today.  That is because I am hanging out by Route 66 with two pose packs from {NanTra}

The first one is called Getting My Kicks on Route 66 and is currently available at Liaison Collaborative.  I am only showing you three of the poses, but the sign holds 6 with mirrors.  Or if you want to load your poses into another sign another time there is even the single poses in the pack too.  Oh yeah!

The cool Water Tower Hangout in the background is also at LC and is from 22769 [bauwerk].  Great addition to your sim!




Or if you want to get out of town then you will want this Off the Beaten Path pack that comes with drink bottles and backpack for that authentic look.  This is also at Liaison Collaborative.

My outfit is from District 5.  The top is called Crop Tie-Front Shirt - Rock Me and is from AURORA.  The shorts are too and are called Denim Mini Shorts - Black.

My sneakers are from [QE] and are the Strapped HiTops - Biohazard.  So...I didn't get my kicks from Route 66.  I got them from District 5.  *Snicker*  Ok, I know it was lame.

My hair is Seleste from Damselfly and is at District 5 too.  I am wearing a colour from the light blondes pack.




Comments

Popular Posts