Future's So Bright





I was sorting stuff to wear for this post and finding a sim to take the photos and I suddenly found myself humming "The Future's So Bright I Gotta Wear Shades".  I am not sure if this is a Timbuk3 or a Status Quo song but it seemed to fit my garb and my location, although I would worry if this sim was a picture of any future!

Tyson

Location:  Deadpool 
Pants:  Urban Swag - Pants with Suspenders (Group Gift - free to join)
Shoes:  [hoorenbeek] - Kursk Shoes (Subscriber Gift)



Eye-wear:  [ContraptioN] - Shrapnel Shields (District 5)
Necklace:  Riske - Ambrose Steampunk Necklace - Ash (District 5)


Jacket:  [hoorenbeek] - Trucker Jacket (Subscriber Gift)
Hair:  Damselfly - Derby (Cosmopolitan Sales Room Group Gift - free to join)
Poses:  {NanTra} - Rebel Pose Set 

Comments

Popular Posts