Autumn Tones





Today is my birthday in RL(I wrote this on the 1st).  It is a day of mixed emotions.  On the one hand it is a celebration of having survived another year, but on the other it is a very quiet birthday with all of my family away.  Can make one a bit melancholic.  Still, I do have cake so that is a BIG up right there.

I am also happy to be showing these items.  I am in love with all of them.  In fact, I may not take them off for days.  Tyson will just have to blog for the next few until I feel like changing.

Top:  WTB - Renee Scot Hazelnut Top (The Promenade)
Poses:  KoKoLoReS - Darling Poses


Hair:  *ARGRACE* - Momo (New Release)
Necklace and Earrings:  The Plastik - Ourova Cord and Earrings (The Thrift Shop)
Nailpolish:  !The Little Bat - Gloomy Shades (TTS)


Shoes:  B!asta - Leena Lux - Moss (The Promenade)


Skirt  WTB - Athens Scot Hazelnut Skirt (The Promenade)
Piercing:  The Plastik - Ourova Bellyring - Earth (TTS)


Comments

Popular Posts