Looking for the Blacksmith





I was trying to get Tyson to throw some roleplay gear on and take his shirt off for this scene, but for some reason he was resistant.  I thought he could play the burly blacksmith that I was going to visit.  You know, the whole lady falling for the lowly villager thing.  Ok, now that I say it I can kinda see why Tyson was saying, "Vom!"  Bit Mills and Boon.

Gown:  Senzafine - Celestine Gown - Mithril (The Fantasy Collective - there is a cool addition to this dress, but I didn't want to hide the necklace)


Necklace:  Senzafine - Tears of the Accused (A Tattered Page)
Hair:  EMO-tions - Valerie (My Attic @ The Deck)
Skin:  L'Anguisette - Autumn Skin - Cream (Feeb's Winter Market)


Bench and Pump:  Atelier Visconti - Country Bench and Country Fountain (The Liaison Collaborative)
Trees:  Cube Republics - Hecates Oak


Smithy and Accessories:  22769 [bauwerk] - The Blacksmith (Fantasy Gacha Carnival)


Comments

Popular Posts