Shopping with Arya!





My friends actually don't like shopping with me much.  I zoom about and do quick scans of stores before I whiz off somewhere else.  This is the same in RL.  I am more interested in the coffee part of the shopping experience than the actual shopping.

I like to check things out on blogs and websites before I go on a shopping spree.  I like to know what I am going to see before I get there.  This is especially true when I know I am going to walk in lag!

Anyway, this post was inspired by these BRILLIANT poses from {NanTra}.  The pack is called OMG A Sale and you will find it at The Thrift Shop 7.0.  I hope you have been to TTS, and if you haven't WHY NOT?  Great stuff from fab designers!

Shoes:  Loordes of London - Pour le Pied #13 (Life of Style)


Hair:  Damselfly - Jennaleigh (TTS 7.0)


Dress:  NYU - Minimal Overall w/Shirt (was 50L Friday...could still be)


Lipstick:  [KoKoLoReS] - Autumn Colours Lipstick - Chocolate (Recent Release)



Comments

Popular Posts