Ready





I have a wedding coming up in RL and I have no idea what to wear.  I really wish I had this SL dress to wear in RL and then I would be sorted.

This Lenora dress is from Leri Miles Designs and is currently at My Attic @ The Deck in a variety of great colours.  I am wearing the Hunter tone.

I have matched the dress with the lovely Kindly Heels from Ducknipple.  Great match.
 I am also wearing the new hair from Truth called Nathalia.  I grabbed the demo off Marketplace to see if it suited me and then bought it from there.  Saves braving the lag at the store!

My jewellery is from ZURI Rayna and I have blogged it before, but is soooo stunning it was worth showing again.  It is the Sari Set and I love that it is colour-change so I can make it work with any outfit.


Comments

Popular Posts