Wrong Part of Town





I wandered into the wrong part of town today but, you may be glad to know, I survived.  It was touch and go there for a bit but I am knowledgeable in the ways of 'deja fu' so I I knew I could defend myself if needed.  Failing that I would just TP out...

I have a mish-mash of items to show today from all over but I am SUPER excited about the new hair shop I have discovered.  YES, new hair and it is GOOD!

Jeans:  20.Five - Mustang Jeans (Part of an Outfit)
Shoes:  Loordes of London - Messina Heels #25 (Feeb's)


Cardigan:  -Sentinus- - Jenny Cardigan - Black (Feeb's)
Hair:  NO.MATCH - NO_HUNT - Blondes Pack (New)
Lipstick:  [KoKoLoReS] - Sweetheart Lipsticks #3 (New Release)
Nails:  Dark Horse Style - Silver Leaves Nails (Feeb's)


Just wanted to show the back of the hair and shoes here...






Comments

Popular Posts