Vintage Rockabilly





A very sad thing happened today (ok, not as sad as diseases and hurricanes...perspective here).  You may remember that a while back I accidentally deleted my jewellery folder.  This was all my favourite jewellery that I had collected over my 6 years in SL.  At the time I was a bit upset but shrugged it off as there was nothing I could do.  Then today I went to find one of my favourite vintage sets and realised it was gone forever.  Farewell, my League Pearls and Lace Earrings and 3 Vintage Necklaces.  You are missed today.

I had fun today playing with this new dress and stuff from my inventory that is still there...

Hair:  Truth Hair - Sadie (from my inventory)
Poses:  Glitterati - Pin Up Girl (Only on MP)


Dress:  Leri Miles Designs - Bobby Sue Dress - Black (My Attic @ The Deck)
Necklace:  Senzafine - "Tears of the Accused" Necklace (from my inventory)
Tattoo:  Rotten Defiance - *Music for the Soul Tattoo (Only on MP)


Shoes:  CNZ -  PinUp Lovely Pumps (from my inventory)




Comments

Popular Posts