Wrong Place

I have an awful feeling that I am in the wrong place.  I am pretty sure this is not my English Poetry class.  Don't you hate it when you start walking while daydreaming and next time you look up you are in a completely different place?  No?  Just me?  Right.  Good to know.

Well, On9 ends this week so if you want to get over to take a look, HURRY!

Poses:  {NANTRA} Illegally Blonde
Outfit:  *Me Sew Sexy* Elisabetta Outfit Black (On9)
Shoes:  ::Slack Girl:: Camelia (On9)
Skin:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - 2017  LIMA omega FACE&BODY snow (The Dark Style Fair 5)


Hair:  .Entwined. Ashley
Earrings:  ERSCH - Dora Earrings - Iron (On9)
Glasses:  [HAYSURIZA] Glasses Boston2 Black Fmale fit (On9)
Eyeshadow:  *Booty's Beauty* Omega Eyeshadow ~ Carnation
Lipstick:  *Booty's Beauty* Omega Lipstick ~ Don't Worry Baby
Ring:  (Kunglers) Celine ring - Onyx (On9)


Comments

Popular Posts