Comic Book

Had fun with this photo today.  Had this great backdrop to blog and it really had a comic book vibe so I went with that.  Bit of a Jessica Rabbit look without the red gown.

The backdrop is new from KraftWork and is called City Lights.  It has two poses with it but I wanted to show off this cool dress so I went with a pose from DHX Studio called Cindy which is from a pose pack available at Twe12ve.

My dress is from *dafnis and is called Margo.  It has a real sporty-sexy look and I am loving it.  You can grab it from Marketplace. I teamed it up with these Princess Heels that are NOT sporty, but super gorgeous, from JellyRoll.  These are also at Twe12ve.

Hair: .EscalateD. Penny - Hair (Dark Side)
Bracelets:  KUNGLERS - Elvira bracelets - R -COMBO Quartz (On9)
Lipstick:  *Booty's Beauty* Omega Lipstick ~ Sunshine Hud


Comments

Popular Posts